Rules of Entry
- Products that have been on the market and in foodservice from August 2018 to the closing date of the 2019 PEA’s are eligible to be entered. Products at development stage are not eligible to be entered.
- Smaller equipment (eg beverage making and dispense, crockery, tableware, cutlery, glassware and food preparation items) will be required to be delivered to the judging venue for testing by the judges.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per company.
- The equipment does not have to be a brand new launch.
- Awards for equipment will go to the manufacturer.
- Food and Drink products entered must be for human consumption.
- Food and Drink products must be provided in foodservice packaging for the judging no later than the dates described in delivery instructions.
Products previously entered into the Product Excellence Awards are eligible to re-enter.
- Entry is not restricted to new products.
- Details of where and how to send samples for the judging will be provided on receipt of your entry.
Ranges of products do not qualify.
- Please advise which specific product within the range you wish the judges to consider (ie flavour, colour, etc) - or enter each product separately.
The organisers undertake to prepare products for tasting according to the printed instructions on the packs in which the products are sold.
- It is the duty of the manufacturer to supply full cooking instructions with each product sample sent for judging.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the categories and the judging panel without notice to the entrants.
- The organiser reserves the right to accept or reject entries.
- The decision of the judging panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that all entrants will be bound by these rules.
- Incomplete entries will be penalised by the judges.